I was born in a small town outside of the Kansas City area; a farm raised country girl. I met my husband, Seth, in high school and after 4 years of dating, we (finally) married in December of 2011. He's my best friend and soul mate and I wouldn't trade my life with him for the world! After college and swearing we would never come back, we ended up back at the farm where we are so excited to raise our family. God will definitely put you right where he wants you!
Carter is our amazing 2 year old baby boy. He is the sweetest, most loving, and goofy fireball. We also are expecting our sweet baby girl Christmas Eve! We are so excited to watch Carter become a big brother and to grow our little family.
A few Random things about me:
- I am an old soul, lover of all things vintage
- I love to read and travel
- I have a major sweet tooth
- I am a writer, blogger, mother, dreamer, and Jesus lover
- One word: Starbucks
- I am always up for a good adventure and I can't wait to get started with yours!!
>> Session Time up to 2 hours
>> Online gallery to download all final edited images, and share via social media
>> Rights to share and print images
>> Location of choice (up to 30 miles travel)